• “I'm sorry. I just don't get what you're trying to say.”

  • “對不起. 我實在不懂你想要說什麼."

Image of 1627 article
  • You're at a fast food restaurant. One of the employees who has a very strong accent asks you a question. You ask her to repeat herself 2 times, but you still don't understand. You say:
  • 你在一個快餐店. 有一個店員有很重的口音. 他問你一個問題. 你兩次要求她重複說同一番話, 但你還是聽不大懂. 你跟她說:
  • I'm sorry. I just don't get what you're trying to say.
  • 對不起. 我實在不懂你想要說什麼.
  • I'm sorry.

  • 對不起.

  • People sometimes say "I'm sorry" in an annoyed or frustrated tone. In these cases, it doesn't really mean that you're truly sorry; it's just a standard expression to use when you're disagreeing with someone. In the example above, the speaker is giving up on trying to understand the woman.
  • 人有時候會用厭倦或者厭煩的語氣說對不起. 在這種狀況下,那不代表你是真心地覺得對不起對方. 那只是一個用來表達你不同意別人的標準方法而已. 在以上的例子, 發言者在放棄試圖了解那位女生說的話.
  • In this example, the speaker is getting in an argument with someone:
  • 在這個例子裏面, 發言者將跟別人生口角.
  • I'm sorry, but you're wrong.
  • 對不起, 但你是錯的.
  • I don't get (clause)

  • 我不懂 (字句)

  • Use the phrase "I don't get ___" to talk about things that you don't understand:
  • 用 “我不懂 __ “ 的短句來聊一些你不懂的東西
  • I don't get this movie.
  • 我不懂這個電影.
  • You can follow "I don't get ___" with a clause that starts with a question word like "what", "why", "how", etc.:
  • 你可以在 “我不懂 __ “ 後面加一些代表問句的字眼, 例如 “什麼,” “為什麼,” “怎麼,” 還有其他.
  • I don't get why he said that.
  • 我不懂他為什麼那樣說.
  • I don't get what I'm supposed to do.
  • 我不懂我應該做什麼.
  • I don't get how this works.
  • 我不懂這是怎麼用的.
0 Comments